Thursday, February 17, 2011

{Loot} Upholstery Tools

It was better than back-to-school shopping.  Introducing my sparkling new upholstery tools: 1. tailor measuring tape, 2. webbing stretcher ($28), 3. curved round point needle ($4), 4. straight round point needle ($11), 5. magnetic tack hammer ($32), 6. t-pins ($1), 7. safety goggles, 8. sewing shears, 9. tack lifter ($14), 10. pencil, 11. long nose pliers, 12. staple remover ($13)

I got everything at Keyston Bros in San Francisco because I needed them this week for class, but most items can also be bought online. Now only if I can find a cute lunch pail to hold these goodies.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your tools! I almost have the same as yours but also I have an upholstery staple gun with me, too. I am starting to love doing upholstery!

philipkotler11 said...

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
Camsal

Anonymous said...

I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder
Lubbock Roofing Companies

Unknown said...

It's great.
Thank you so much!
read this article